
I've had so many blogworthy thoughts over the past few days/couple of weeks. Real profound thoughts that have come quickly and I've thought "Oh, I should blog that" before forgetting them in the busyness of life. Ah, well that's clearly why I need a BlackBerry isn't it?! Haha!!
Seriously though my thoughts have included recognising again my pride and my need to boast only in Christ (a topic upon which I've written a half-finished post); the subject of HOPE as I am a very hopeful person - you may even call me an optimist! :); how so very much I need to trust in God's word and hide it in my heart; and my need to define life forward and live it backward as a very good preacher once reminded me.
I saw on Facebook someone define blogs this way:
"Never before have so many with so little to say said so much to so few"
Oooh. Ouch. Says a lot to those of us who blog right? Gotta make sure my motives are right.Happy Easter people. God forbid that I should boast of anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. Galatians 6:14
1 comment:
i love that blog comment. it's so hilariously (and disappointingly) true.
Post a Comment